Industrial Paint with Quality Ingenuity
Provide eco-friendly high-quality innovative products
Water-based Fluorocarbon Paint
Is waterborne fluorocarbon paint, the product has high weather resistance, contamination resistance, chemical resistance and good salt fog resistance and other characteristics, have low VOC, water-based environmental protection at the same time, has the good adhesion to steel substrate, etc
1. High weatherability, high resistance to contamination and high chemical resistance.
2. Good salt tolerance, low VOC, and environmental protection.
3. Good adhesion, no yellowing, no powder.
4. Good wear resistance and good performance.
Technical indicators of raw lacquer
1. Viscosity: over 80.
2. Solid content: over 45%.
Widely used in curtain wall aluminum veneer, curtain wall accessories, zinc alloy curtain wall, bronze, stainless steel, doors and Windows, auto parts, bridge, highway guardrail, high-grade building, equipment and storage tank corrosion of oil and other products
Directions for use
1. Paint mix: paint 1: water 1~2.
2. Baking time: 30 to 60 minutes.
3. The baking temperature: 120 ~ 180 ℃ (please according to the actual working situation to adjust temperature and time)
4. Spraying method: manual spraying, automatic spraying, spraying, coating, roller coating.
5. Storage term :(room temperature) 12 months.
6. Packing specifications: 3KG, 20KG/ barrel.
Precautions for Use
1. The product must be complete without any residual oil.
2. Please stir the coating evenly before use to avoid the color difference caused by precipitation.
3. The construction should choose clear weather and avoid the construction under the conditions of wind sand and rain and snow.
4. Painting best temperature 5-30 ℃ advisable. Rain, fog, snow or relative humidity greater than 75%.
5. The coating shall be evenly applied to ensure continuous and uniform coating, so as to avoid any undesirable phenomena such as pinhole, leakage and flow hanging.