Industrial Paint with Quality Ingenuity
Provide eco-friendly high-quality innovative products
Metallic Fluorocarbon Paint
The product is composed of fluorocarbon resin as the main component, while adding weathering pigments, functional fillers, and a single component coating of various additives.
The product features
1. Super weather resistance, corrosion resistance and strong self-cleaning.
2. Strong adhesion, waterproof, anti-aging, acid and alkali resistance.
3. No cracking, yellowing, powder resistance and wear resistance.
4. High temperature resistance and good construction performance.
Technical indicators of raw lacquer
1. Viscosity: over 100.
2. Solid content: over 50%.
Aluminum veneer, stainless steel, iron, zinc alloy, aluminum alloy, glass and other materials.
Widely used in curtain wall aluminum veneer, curtain wall fittings, doors and Windows, auto parts, Bridges, highway guardrails, high-grade buildings, oil equipment and storage tanks of antisepsis products.
Directions for use
1. Paint mixture: 1: thinner 1.
2. Baking time: 30 to 60 minutes.
3. The baking temperature: 120 ~ 180 ℃ (please according to the actual working situation to adjust temperature and time)
4. Spraying method: manual spraying, electrostatic spraying, roller coating, brush coating, spray coating, dip coating, roller coating.
5. Storage term :(room temperature) 12 months.
6. Packaging specification: fluorocarbon paint 20KG/ barrel, fluorocarbon diluent :15KG/ barrel.
Precautions for Use
1. Mix according to the prescribed proportion and stir well.
2. The fluorocarbon paint should be kept in dry, waterproof, leakproof, sunblock, high temperature and away from fire.
3. Use iron brush or sandblast to remove rust spots, old paint film, sand grains, etc. The base surface requires no rust, oil, oxide skin, etc. The steel surface is best to use sandblast or shot blasting, sand blasting to reach Sa2.5 level. Manual derusting has reached St3 level.
4. This manual is our practice and experience accumulation, can be used as construction guidance, since conditions of use beyond our control, we are only responsible for the quality of the paint itself, this manual does not contain any security components