Powerd by www.300.cn Changzhou
Industrial Paint with Quality Ingenuity
Provide eco-friendly high-quality innovative products
Epoxy Anticorrosive Coating
Epoxy anticorrosion coating is composed of epoxy resin, pigment and constitution pigment. It is suitable for metal surface, motor and electric appliance. The film is hard, good abrasion resistance, strong adhesion and good water resistance.
The product features
1. Excellent adhesion and epoxy anticorrosive paint, the film has good physical properties.
2. Excellent water resistance and moisture resistance and heat resistance.
3. Water resistance, moisture resistance and alkaline corrosion.
Summary of test results
|project||Technical indicators||Inspection methods|
|The state in the container.||After mixing, the mixture is uniform.||see|
|Dry time, hour, or less than.||24||GB1728|
|Fineness, mu m, less than or equal to||40||GB1724|
|Impact strength, cm is greater than or equal to.||30||GB1732|
|Flexibility, mm is less than or equal to.||10||GB1731|
|Adhesion, grade is less than or equal to.||2||GB1720|
|Salt tolerance, 120 hours.||No bubble, no peeling, no rust.||GB1771|
Suitable for coating and protection, such as machine, oil tank steel structure equipment, water treatment equipment, anti-corrosion, rust and surface decoration, metal surface, motors, electrical appliances, instruments and other shell coated
Directions for use
1. Mix one and two parts before the construction, and then mix it with 5:1 (weight ratio) before construction, and mix thoroughly, and then apply epoxy anti-corrosion paint after 30 minutes of curing.
2. Spray pattern: air spray, brush coating, roller coating.
3. Storage term :(room temperature) 12 months.
4. Packing specifications: hammer paint 20KG/ pail, curing agent: 2KG/ barrel, thinner: 25KG/ pail.
Precautions for Use
1. Prior to the construction of epoxy anticorrosive paint, it will be cleaned and cleaned on the surface of the epoxy anti-rust paint, cleaning the oxidized skin, rust and other impurities with sand blasting, and spraying sand to the Sa2.5 level.
2. Epoxy anticorrosive paint should be used in combination with good paint and should be used up within 6 hours.
3. The coating between the two coatings should be done after the lower epoxy anti-corrosion paint is completely dried.