Industrial Paint with Quality Ingenuity
Provide eco-friendly high-quality innovative products
Bronze/Copper/Brass Priming Paint
The products are made of resin, pigment, additives, solvents prepared by well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. It has excellent properties, repainting, construction and anticorrosion for all kinds of bottom materials. It is used for antique primer, and the product USES different formulas according to different materials.
The product features
1. Good adhesion
2. Strong corrosion resistance.
Technical indicators of raw lacquer
1. Viscosity: 100 + 10 seconds.
2. Solid content: 40 + + 5%.
3. Color: imitation bronze, copper, brass primer.
Iron, zinc alloy, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, acrylic, plastic ABS, marble, gypsum, wood, glass, ceramics, etc.
Suitable for door, window, aluminium, and a large structure, locks, stair handrail, arts and crafts, light pole, vases, lamps and lanterns, furniture, fan, condole top, bottom ark, glass, plastic, metal, marble, ceramic, wood, gypsum products and other products used as primer
Directions for use
1. Operation process: pre-treatment, spray primer, spray copper paint, spray brushed (black silk, blue silk, grey silk), brushed (baijib), spray paint.
2. Paint mix: high temperature baking (primer 1: diluent 1), double component (primer 1: thinner 1: curing agent 0.5)
3. The baking temperature: type high temperature (120 ~ 150 ℃), a two-component (60 ~ 100 ℃)
4. Spraying method: manual spraying, electrostatic spraying.
5. Storage term :(room temperature) 12 months.
6. Packing specifications: 3KG, 20KG/ barrel.
Precautions for Use
1. Before and after construction, the material must be cleaned to ensure that there is no impurity, no pollution and no moisture.
2. Please stir the coating evenly before use to avoid the color difference caused by precipitation.
3. The air in the construction site needs to be clean and clear. This product is flammable. Do not close the fire.
4. The company's products should be used together, please do not mix with other coatings, or we will not be responsible for the quality problems in the process.