Industrial Paint with Quality Ingenuity
Provide eco-friendly high-quality innovative products
PU Finish Paint for Copper Products
The product is made of famous foreign manufacturers resin, auxiliaries, additives and solvents. Compared with the usual market, this product has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, uv resistance, scratch resistance, anti-yellowing, etc., which can better meet the requirements of high-end copper gate factory and archaize.
The product features
1. There is no change in the color of copper.
2. Anti-corrosion and paint film are not easy to age.
3. Improve the oxidation of copper to black and long spots.
4. No white, but bend.
Technical indicators of raw lacquer
1. Color: transparent, milky white.
2. 80 ° luster: (light, half dumb 36 °, three spectral 23 °, full of dumb light of 5 °)
Suitable for the workpiece
Doors, doors and Windows, screens, curtain walls, door fittings, clothing and hat racks, and other hardware products and various handicrafts of imitation copper for old work pieces.
This product is especially suitable for the protection of the old process of copper door, real copper, imitation copper, etc.
Directions for use
1. Method of use: original paint or a small amount of thinner.
2. The baking temperature: the dry or 60 ~ 80 ℃
3. Proportion: paint 1: curing agent 0.1.
4. Baking time: 30 to 40 minutes (please adjust the temperature and time according to actual working conditions)
5. Spraying method: manual spraying and electrostatic spraying.
6. Storage period: (room temperature) 12 months.
7. Packing specification: 18KG, 20KG/ pail.
Precautions for Use
1. Please stir the paint before using it and filter it.
2. Ensure that the workpiece is completely dry when spraying, and does not contain water.
3. If there is no way to reach the recommended baking time and temperature, please place the workpiece in a place with high temperature and good ventilation condition. Under the condition of the constant temperature could keep more than 25 ℃, dry coating work need time for more than 24 hours.